Monday 8 August 2016

Blaugust 2016 Day 7 - Diablo 3 at last!




So I'm more than a little late to the party but I finally decided to try out Diablo 3. I played the demo to level 10 earlier in the year and now with the new Season 7 upon us, I'm told it's a good time to jump in. 

I'm still not entirely sure how it works. I have my permanent character that I played the demo with, a Barbarian but I gather for the seasonal part of the game you start from scratch, so I rolled a Demon Hunter, as it seems to be the kind of ranged class I like, and I'm playing through to see what happens. As if the time of writing this post, I just completed the Skeleton King, the point I'd reached with the demo on my other character, so from here on out it's all new content.

I enjoyed Diablo's 1 and 2 back in the day and I'm not entirely sure why I never jumped straight on this one, apart from being embroiled in one MMO or another, but right now I'm neither subbed or committed to any one game and with the combination of the new season and needing material to blog about for Blaugust, it seemed like a good moment. I've not yet obtained the Reaper of Souls expansion, and I'm not sure what impact that will have but if I have fun with it, I'm sure I'll pick that up as well.

So here's to much slaughter and looting!


This post is part of Blaugust 2016, an initiative to Blog throughout August. For more information visit the Tales of the Aggronaut Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment