Wednesday 31 August 2016

Blaugust 2016 Day 22 Blaugust Wrap up

And so that's the end of another Blaugust!

As mentioned at the beginning of the month, this was described as the 'Super Relaxed Edition' and the pressure to get a post out every single day was reduced leading to far less of a feeling of burnout with blogging that I felt last year. Having said that, I feel that pressure of previous years forced me to be more creative, finding topics I wouldn't otherwise cover. This year I managed 22 posts including this one out of a possible 31 so better than I thought I'd be capable of..

This year I approached things a little differently and invited guest bloggers, all authors that either write and game or their writing has connections with gaming. Not only did this take the pressure off me but gave some cracking articles from some far more talented writers than myself, so I'd like to thank Nick, Chris, Forbes, KC and Jason for their contributions. If you haven't seen them yet there's a link to guest posts at the top of the blog or if your lazy, you could also click here..

I hope to continue this collection of articles beyond Blaugust with more authors potentially lined up already so stay tuned and if you are an author and would like to contribute, drop me a line! If you're a reader and not familiar with these authors, buy a book or two. They are all outstanding (and you'll be supporting their gaming habits, always a worthy cause!)

So all in all, Blaugust was as fun as ever and I look forward to participating again next year. Congratulations to all the other bloggers that worked to put out as much content as they were able and I've enjoyed reading more blogs than I normally would too.

Happy Gaming!



This post is part of Blaugust 2016, an initiative to Blog throughout August. For more information visit the Tales of the Aggronaut Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment