Sunday 14 August 2016

Blaugust 2016 Day 12 More No Mans Sky!

Falling behind on my planned daily schedule but I'm honestly not concerned. Bel announced this would be a chilled out version of Blaugust so I'm not going to stress. I may post a couple in one day and catch up but that ain't gonna be today!

Today I have been trying  to fix my pond. It seems to have acquired a leak at a certain level. So far I estimate I've spent 15 hours over several days trying to find it, but to no avail. It's coming to the stage I want to strip the whole thing out and get a new liner, but at £100+ that might not be the solution.

What little time I had for gaming was spent on No Man's Sky. I'm very nearly 20 hours in and haven't hit that boredom threshold yet that some are grumbling about. I picked up my first replacement ship today. Only 18 inventory slots and fairly cheap but I love it as it resembles Boba Fett's ship, Slave One .


 I'm just sad we can't rename our vessels (yet!) . That would be a great addition. I also found out how you can expand inventory so I've almost maxed that out. My plan is to explore my home system as fully as possible, then make use of my newly acquired Warp Drive and explore further afield. I let the kid lose on the naming of things, so now we have a planet full of beasts named after her class mates.



I've also managed to line up some more guest posts from genre authors who are involved with gaming, so keep an eye out those in the coming month!




This post is part of Blaugust 2016, an initiative to Blog throughout August. For more information visit the Tales of the Aggronaut Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment